(Unless otherwise posted, all numbers have a 580 area code)
- Coal/Atoka food bank letting folks affected by shutdown know they can come out, on Bentley rd directly across from harmony school open on Tuesday and thursday
- 279-2228 or 279-2830 3 Holstein calves for sale
- 212-3860 has a gas powered Sawmill 30’ wide can cut upto 16’ lengths $4500.
- 453-2973 has 3 person tent in bag, a 110 Crosley A/C with remote, one king size and one queen size bed frame and a walk behind mower.
- 889-6363 has several Rifles, Shotguns and Handguns, also tires and small trailers.
- 918-470-9771 has wood ammo boxes.
- 740-1814 has an 1100 and a 5000 ford tractors, a couple Jeep Cherokees and is looking for a Dodge 4wd Diesel pick up ¾ or 1 ton.
- 513-1781 is looking for Stainless Steel Beer Kegs.
- 405-521-7122 has 20 and 40 amp breakers and a mower for sale, also a new still in the box kitchen sink and a pair of 9D Cowboy Boots
- 889-5370 has a floral print Couch and Love seat in excellent condition $500 for the set.
- 258-0080 has Cattle $900-1100. 2 Red Heifers $1200-1500 and 2 Cow Calf pairs $1500.
- 212-9967 has an Electric Hot Water Heater.
- 591-3752 has a 1999 2500 Ram 4wd Truck, new engine and transmission $15,000 or B/O.
- 927-6154 has a Cabinet Incubator.
- 927-5439 is looking for a weight Squat bench.
- 514-1037 is looking for a portable building to house his motorcycle.
- 239-8121 has 4 265-75-R16 tires $40 for the set.
- 239-9511 is looking for used lumber and carpeting.
- 239-1333 has puppies.
- 453-2973 has a 38” Element TV $40 and 2 boxes of DVDs…must buy both boxes and he’ll include a DVD player.
- 889-6394 has seen a red dog lost in the neighborhood just north of Research Road